Celebrate Playing List
A Time To Celebrate CD
The band put together the recordings for this CD over the course of two sessions during summer and autumn of 2003, which was then released during November of that year. This CD is full of festive music, and is entitled "A Time To Celebrate."
So yes, there we were in shorts and tee-shirts on a very hot and sunny summer's day, blasting out the sounds Christmas music, probably to the amusement of any passers by and residents local to the Vale High School where the recordings were made.
This time we only produced the music in CD format, but we have decided to take on a lot of the production work ourselves rather than going through a production company, thereby keeping the costs of making the CDs to a minimum.
Night & Day Playing List
Night and Day CD
In the summer of 1998, the band put in a lot of time and effort in rehearsing a completely new collection
of pieces for a new CD/Tape for 1999. In September 1998, these sound tracks were committed to tape at Normanton Church.
With over 70 minutes of great brass band music, we still have some these CDs for sale today.
Creative Sounds Playing List
Creative Sounds CD
Back in 1994, when the band were still known as Knottingley Youth Brass,
they produced a CD and Tape of several of their most popular pieces at the time.
We still have some these CDs for sale today.
25th Anniversary Mug
This full-sized high quality ceramic mug was presented to each of the current band members on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the band in 2001. The remaining mugs then went on sale to our audiences as a souvenir.
The design is black lettering with the official KCB logo surrounded by the text "KNOTTINGLEY CONCERT BRASS 25th ANNIVERSARY" over a bright white background and coated with a high quality glaze. Height 9cm, diameter 8cm plus handle.
Last few remaining.
Show your support for the Band, with one of our personalised badges. These are thin metal construction with a paper design under a plastic cover to give a professional looking finish. Individually hand made by the band.
Available in two sizes. Approximate size:
Small: 2¼" / 5.8cm diameter
Large: 3" / 7.5cm diameter
Available in two styles:
I love KCB
Each badge is personalised with your name (up to 10 characters).
If you need a longer name, please contact the band in advance of your order to see if anything can be arranged.
Music Pin Badge
A professionally made pin badge, with black musical notes on a red stave, over a white background. Made of enamel on a strong metal backing. The pin is secured with a butterfly style fastening, which is slightly offset from centre to aid the badge hanging correctly. Size approximately 2.2cm by 1.5cm. Not KCB specific in design, so may be used for any event with a musical theme.
All these items are normally offered for sale at any of our performances
or they may be ordered through our secretary
, by sending a cheque for the relevant amount,
plus postage and packing. Use the postage and packing calculator
below to work out the correct amount for your order.
Please make your cheques out to Knottingley Concert Brass.
Cheques can only be accepted if made out in sterling and be drawn against a UK bank.
The item(s) will be dispatched as soon
as the cheque clears,
but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Don't forget to include your return address!
Alternatively, you may purchase your order online, using the PayPal shopping basket. Details follow.
KCB can now accept payment on-line, using the safe and secure facilities of PayPal.
To order any items from KCB, please follow these easy steps:
- Read the item descriptions, above, and make your choices.
- In the form below, select the quantity you want of an item.
- For our personalised badges, also enter the name and choose the badge style.
- The hit the 'PayPal Add to basket' button next to that item.
- A new PayPal window will open, showing the item in your basket. You can confirm the payment will be made to the band, by checking the top line of the screen to see that payment is going to: KCB@orpheusmail.co.uk.
- If you want another item, close the PayPal window to return to this page (don't worry, the information will not be lost in your PayPal basket!). Then choose your next item, as above. You will see these added to your PayPal basket when you click on the appropriate 'PayPal Add to basket' button again.
- Once you have selected all your items, close the PayPal once more to return here.
Go down to the Postage and Packing section below, and add the appropriate P&P amount to your basket. Details of how to do this are given below. We are sorry but KCB are unable to send items until full postage and packaging costs have also been received.
- With the PayPal cart window displayed again, check that your PayPal basket includes the correct number of items and P&P, hit the 'Checkout' button to confirm your order. At this point, you will be invited to enter your PayPal userid if you already have one, or open a new account. This is quick, free and secure. Follow the PayPal instructions to complete your order.
- Please ensure you supply your correct email address and postal address on the PayPal checkout pages.
- If you have any problems using this form, please contact the webmaster with the details and I will try to assist you further.
Then what happens?
- You will be sent an email from PayPal confirming your order, with an order number.
- The Band also receives an email from PayPal, listing the items you have ordered and your contact details, plus the amount you have paid the band. But NOT your debit card details. All the money transfer is handled by PayPal, and your debit card or bank details are never sent over the internet. So the Band, nor anyone else using the internet will ever be able to see your debit card details when ordering from KCB.
- Once we have received your order details from PayPal, we will email you to confirm the order is being processed. If there is a query, we will also contact you via email.
- Where possible we will endeavour to send the items within three working days or earlier. But please allow up to 28 days for delivery. You will be emailed again when the items are dispatched.
- In the very unlikely event that you do not hear from the band within three working days, please contact the band, giving your email address and PayPal order number.
- Items are sent by first class post where possible. Larger or heavier orders may be shipped by parcel post.
International orders will be sent AirMail.
|Time to Celebrate||CD
Postage and Packing Calculator
Postage and packing is based of the weight
of the order, and whether the order is to the UK or internationally.
The calculator can be used to calculate postage and packing amount for either an on-line order, or to be added to an order by post.
To add the appropriate postage to your order, please follow these steps:
- First indicate whether the order is to go to the UK, Europe or Worldwide from the pull down list at the top.
- If your browser supports it, the rest of the form will already be completed for you. If you made any changes on the PayPal shopping basket screen, please make the same changes in the calculator, below.
- Enter the number of individual items for each item type.
- Note: If you have ordered one or more of our 'packages', please ensure the total number of individual CDs or Tapes ordered has been set, so the correct weight can be calculated.
- As you change the numbers, the calculator displays the appropriate weight of the order and the postage and packing value.
- If making an online order, once you are happy that the calculator is displaying the correct amount for the order you have placed, click the 'PayPal Shipping' button, and the correct amount will be added to your shopping cart. Then confirm the order in the PayPal, as normal, to complete the order process.
- If you are ordering by post, simply add the displayed amount to your order value.
Note: Please ignore the line at the bottom of the PayPal basket which states:
Shipping, handling, and tax may be added upon checkout.
This KCB site does not make use of that PayPal shipping facility, as it is unable to handle the variety of postage and packing options we wish to use. Hence the use of this calculator.
Postage & Packing (Shipping) Calculator
|Package Weight <including packaging>
Total Number of Items
Postage and Packing Amount: